Marketing & Sales Administrator
Education: Diploma in Marketing or Social Media
- Assist the Business Development Manager & CEO with Marketing Strategies and Projects
- Help manage the Social Media Pages (Facebook, Linked-In and Website)
- Help manage the advertising through publications
- Build up a marketing data base covering all sectors
- Set up mail shots to these prospect customers
- Assist in the day to day running of the sales CRM system
- Do follow-ups on opportunities
- Assist Account Managers where need be
- Assist with arranging marketing events. (Royal Show, golf days etc)
- Any other adhoc duties.
Please note that this is a new role and therefore we may add some other responsibilities as the role develops. Ideally the candidate will be young, energetic and willing to learn and grow within the company. We are based in Mkondeni, Pietermaritzburg so being local has an advantage. Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 to 16:30.
SpanAfrica Human Resources will contact you if you have been shortlisted. Please do not contact SpanAfrica for any follow ups. If they have not contacted you then your application was unsuccessful.